Starts With One

I've seen mentioned in my regular online haunts the concept of a 365 project. Something you add to every single day of the year, come hell or high water. People talk about blogging every single day, taking a photograph a day, a drawing a day, writing a page a day. I appreciate the concept behind the goal for creative types, the only way to get better is to consistently practice.

Internet, I have this idealized version of myself. This guy, he eschews video games, TV, and general web browsing to produce great works of art. I said idealized. I want to become this idealized version of myself and this is my way of working towards it.

So here's my new blog to realize this goal. It wouldn't be me if I wasn't already two days late on the project but it is my resolution to put something on this blog every single day. A piece of art, a bit of story, a character, gameplay mechanics. (That's right, I'm going for the gusto, a PC game)

Tomorrow I'll describe the background for the game I'm working on, something that's been in the back of my mind for a few years now.

No comments:

Post a Comment